To: Our Clients and Direct Care Staff
At AmeriMed Home Care, Inc. we have always been committed to the health and safety of our clients, our staff, and our community. Given the ever-changing situation surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to alert you to some office/administrative updates. These changes are in order to keep our office staff in a healthy working environment and keep our office operations going.
- To best protect our clients and staff, our office will be closed to the public effective March 23rd until April 6th, 2020. Please do not plan any visits to the office! You can continue to call the office phone at (952) 854-9071 and we will have staff available to answer your questions/needs from 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday.
- For after-hours Staffing Emergencies, please call our answering service at (952) 912-9066.
- We are now limiting in-home and in-person interactions with our supervisory nurse/qualified professional. Case management services will be provided to clients via phone, online or email.
- Please mail timesheets or correspondence as much as possible. If you do need to drop off timesheets or paperwork to the office, please slide it under the office door. Feel free to call the office if you need to confirm receipt of your timesheet or paperwork.
- If you have specific questions about COVID-19, call the MDH general hotline at 651-201-3920 or visit https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html or https://www.cdc.gov
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you should contact your medical provider by phone, inform them of your concerns and then follow their specific instructions.
- If you believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or you have a confirmed diagnosis, please contact our Human Resources department as soon as possible to discuss staffing and client care.
We’ve enclosed some flyers with information about everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases/viruses, including additional information about coronavirus COVID-19 in the letter we sent out today to all clients and direct care staff.
We continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the rapidly changing environment we all are now facing. We will update you as we go along with any further changes. If you have questions, call the office at (952) 854-9071.
Thank you for being a valued client/direct care staff member of AmeriMed Home Care, Inc. We appreciate you and hope everyone stays healthy and safe as we get through this together!
Lori L. Fox, President
AMERIMED HOME CARE, INC.