AmeriMed Home Care, Inc. is independently and locally owned. We service clients throughout the state of Minnesota, who receive personal care services through the Minnesota Department of Human Services Medical Assistance Program. It is our goal at AmeriMed Home Care, Inc. that our clients receive the best quality personal care. We are here to assist our clients in maintaining their freedom and independence in life. Working together, as client and provider, we can achieve the goal of quality personal care.
At AmeriMed Home Care, Inc., our mission is to competitively compensate our personal care assistance staff without compromising care or the quality and delivery of our services.
OUR CORPORATE PHILOSOPHY
AmeriMed Home Care, Inc. has many goals. One of our goals is to provide our clients with quality personal home health care services. The other primary objectives of the company are as follows:
- To have a well-organized, well-managed, productive company that can make a profitable contribution to our clients, employees, and to society
- To provide timely, courteous, and respectful quality services to our clients, as well as educated staff members
- To be fair, honest, and ethical in dealing with our business associates, clients, and employees
- To have open ears, open eyes, open minds, and an open heart
- To have continuous growth and enhance our opportunities for success by balancing the needs of our clients and employees
- To value our employees and clients
- To support our communities
- To continually improve the value of our services for our clients
- To always be in the pursuit of innovation: new services, new ideas, and new process the will benefit the company, our employees, and our clients
- To promote a spirit of human triumph, and do everything in our power to make the company a good place to work
- To be an asset to our home community