Saint Paul, MN 55117
Salary: $12.50 to $13.10 /hour
AmeriMed Home Care, Inc. is in need of a Personal Care Assistant for a male quadriplegic who lives in St. Paul. Our client is completely dependent on a ventilator and also requires trach tube suctioning. We strongly prefer the PCA to have prior experience performing these types of cares. If hired, the PCA must complete a 4-hour Auxiliary Home Care Equipment class (paid training).
EVERY OTHER WEEKEND (SATURDAY & SUNDAY)
- 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. (OVERNIGHT SHIFTS)
- Trach tube suctioning
- Hoyer transfer
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Clean/change night & leg bags – bowel program every evening
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older
- Applicants must be willing to take and complete a background study, along with fingerprinting
If interested, please call 952-854-9071, or apply online at www.amerimedhomecare.com (under the “Employment” page). Serious candidates only please.
* Starting pay is $12.50/hour, however, the pay can go up to $13.10/hour after completion of training requirements.